[--Lonely Times--] [--Lonely Times--]

sounds good

sounds pretty good. careful not to use samples from copyrighted songs. I think thats illegal, or against the rules on newgrounds. Possibly both.

I would like to see where it goes, since right now it loops the same phrase over and over. It has a really strong beginning though.

DJM00se responds:

thanks man! actually its only illegal if you're making profit off of it, if its just free downloads and whatnot its not. and the rules of newgrounds probably dont allow it BUT a lot of artists here use samples from copyrighted songs, so i dont tink its that big of a deal. anyway thanks for the review man!

lo-fi house loop lo-fi house loop

i like

what kind of software did you use? or vst's?
Reminds me of tron legacy, I don't think it loops great but this sounds cool. Maybe a background pad coming in would sound good also

MrLentil responds:

yeah it does remind me of tron! haha i used zeta+ for all of it, and toyed with cutoffs and filters, I'm not sure where i want to go with this though :/

Nevaeh Nevaeh

I like

I like ambient songs. I could really imagine this one being used in a driving scene or some other transition. I like the strings especially.

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

You should check out my "Angel's in the Night", its an ambient remix of "Angel's Fear" from Seiken Densetsu 2 and 3.
Thanks for the review dude! :P

==(Solace)== ==(Solace)==

I like

I can hear that 70s-ish sound. listen to Pink Floyds "echoes".

what kind of guitar do you have? whats your setup?
good job!

Buoy responds:

Guitars: a top-end HSS stratocaster for most of the soloing, a Jazz Bass for the, well bass, a spruce guitar by Simon&Patrick for the acoustic, and a Yamaha SLG100N for the nylon string bit in the end.
Guitar Rig 4 for the amp simulator (I don't use any actual amps when recording) and Logic Pro as the recording program.

Not Just People... Not Just People...

its not bad

I think you could keep making music if you wanted to, this isnt bad. It works well as an ambient background track

Candeax responds:

Oh. Thanks.

Dojo Storm Dojo Storm

I like it

Its a little long and repetitive but that is alright for background music to a game or animation. I like the use of strings towards the end.

CFARROW responds:

Thanks for the review. I think your apsolutely right and it is kind of a work in progress. I'll get round to finishing this one eventually.

Boss Battle? Boss Battle?

hmm

I could imagine this track playing during a dialogue scene in a game. Like talking with the boss but not actually fighting him yet

Stimpeh responds:

Now that I think about it, yeah... Only if I could find something to put it with.

Dream Player Dream Player

nice

realy original and well made, im suprised it was voted so low

Some kind of Rave Some kind of Rave

dont give up

Don't give up on music if its something you want to do. Don't dimiss yourself as uncreative, if you like making music keep trying

Stimpeh responds:

I plan on it, I just know that I'm not too original.

Day of Infamy Day of Infamy

nice

I especially like the beginning and the end. I think the middle could use more intruments to add variety, but maybe you were going to add vocals or something. (you did say this is the instrumental) but the bass, and lrepeated string? sound is awsome,

thompsontalker79 responds:

Appreciate it. Yeah, I was going to rap on most of them, just gotta record them.

I was surprised when I dug up the beat to finish it, don't know how I ended up getting that string piece.