No Service No Service

hmmm

Very well animated and voiced!
But this is exactly like a jason steele animation. Almost exactly his style of comedy, and thats why I think it is "nothing to new or interesting" Just watch "llammas with hats" and you will see what I mean.

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

distasteful

Hmm, an animation about a dead person.
Promotes a violent solution for dealing with violent people. An eye for an eye kind of attitude. The animation and sound itself wasn't great. The message is what I disagree with most.

COMET COMET

wow

This is probably the most visually impressive flash animation I have seen. Good music too. Very proffesional.

Crumpled Crumpled

Seems like a cool game but after I died it put me at the start with no way of starting. There are some glitches that need to be worked on. other than that the movement and climbing seemed well done along with the menu screens and instructions.

For the flies! For the flies!

Good graphics and music choices, I especially like that you used a track of mine for the intro :D.

The controls are difficult. Maybe if you programmed better movement or physics it would be more enjoyable. I think this is a respectable start though, dont give up on making games

Stickman with hat! demo Stickman with hat! demo

not a bad start

not a bad start for a game. The basic mechanics are here. Needs some sound effects. Maybe a closer in view of the character. I think faster movement would help also. Try to think of something unique to make your game special and stick out

Satoshi13max responds:

Ok! Thanks for your observation! try to improve just like you told me! I'll keep that in mind!! =D!

[--Lonely Times--] [--Lonely Times--]

sounds good

sounds pretty good. careful not to use samples from copyrighted songs. I think thats illegal, or against the rules on newgrounds. Possibly both.

I would like to see where it goes, since right now it loops the same phrase over and over. It has a really strong beginning though.

DJM00se responds:

thanks man! actually its only illegal if you're making profit off of it, if its just free downloads and whatnot its not. and the rules of newgrounds probably dont allow it BUT a lot of artists here use samples from copyrighted songs, so i dont tink its that big of a deal. anyway thanks for the review man!

lo-fi house loop lo-fi house loop

i like

what kind of software did you use? or vst's?
Reminds me of tron legacy, I don't think it loops great but this sounds cool. Maybe a background pad coming in would sound good also

MrLentil responds:

yeah it does remind me of tron! haha i used zeta+ for all of it, and toyed with cutoffs and filters, I'm not sure where i want to go with this though :/

Nevaeh Nevaeh

I like

I like ambient songs. I could really imagine this one being used in a driving scene or some other transition. I like the strings especially.

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

You should check out my "Angel's in the Night", its an ambient remix of "Angel's Fear" from Seiken Densetsu 2 and 3.
Thanks for the review dude! :P